From 24-28 October 2016, the Umbrella of Organizations of Persons with Disabilities in the fight against HIV&AIDS and for Health Promotion (UPHLS), in collaboration with the Rights for the World, has received a learning and sharing Conference under the EmployAble Project. This conference held in Great Season Hotel in Kigali City and gathered participants coming from Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Rwanda and Netherland.
- Participants in leaning and sharing conference
This Conference reflected on five objectives :
- Lessons learnt in the 2015 learning and sharing conference held in Ethiopia ;
- Share and document the lessons learnt during the three years of implementation of the program ;
- Evaluate whether we have realized the set goals and target and draw a phase out strategy ;
- Discuss sustainability measures for the achievements realized during the period of the program ;
- Look at Scaling up EmployAble Program phase 2 of 2017-2019.